UNI-KAT declares that the presentation of products on the Website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code and is for information purposes only. Photos of products / arrangements are illustrative and illustrative, and their actual appearance and color may differ from the one presented in the photos. UNI-KAT reserves the right to change some technical parameters of products, as well as their appearance. The company does not guarantee that the published technical data does not contain any omissions or errors. Arrangements, as well as arrangement elements presented on the Website’s pages, do not constitute an offer.
All copyrights and intellectual property rights to the Website and its graphic elements, such as photos, drawings, graphics, text, and other content belong to UNI-KAT, the Website and all its elements are protected by law on the basis of the following acts Legal:
- the Act of February 4, 1994 on copyright and related rights (uniform text, Journal of Laws 00.80.904, as amended),
- the Act of April 16, 1993 on Combating Unfair Competition (Journal of Laws 93.47.211 as amended),
- the Act of 27 July 2001 on the protection of databases (Journal of Laws 01.128.1402).
Using the Website is allowed only to the extent specified and defined as the Website User.
- The data administrator is Uni-kat Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Grabowiec, ul. Słoneczna 13, 87-162 Lubicz (NIP: 879-244-31-24). Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
- We respect the right to privacy and we care about data security.
- Personal data provided in the contact form are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
- The service provider is the administrator of personal data sent in the contact form, such as: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, position, place of work, IP address.
- The service provider is also the administrator of people subscribed to the newsletter.
- Each data subject (if we are their administrator) has the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body.
- Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the organization of the Service Provider is possible via e-mail at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We reserve the right to process your data after the consent is withdrawn only to the extent to pursue possible claims before the court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
- The Service Provider has the right to share the User’s personal data and other data with entities authorized under the applicable law (e.g. law enforcement authorities).
- Removal of personal data may take place as a result of the withdrawal of consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
- The service provider does not share personal data with other entities than those authorized under the applicable law.
- We have implemented data encryption and we have introduced access control, thanks to which we minimize the effects of a possible breach of data security.
- Personal data is processed only by persons authorized by us or by processors with whom we closely cooperate.
The collected information relates to the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, information about the time and date, location and information sent to the website via the contact form.
The collected data is used to monitor and check how users use our websites to improve the functioning of the website, ensuring more effective and problem-free navigation. We monitor user information using the Google Analytics tool that records user behavior on the website.
We use the following cookies on our website:
a) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the website;
b) “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the website pages;
c) “advertising” cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content to users more tailored to their interests.
The user may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser. The cookie management instructions are available in the documentation of a given web browser.
Additional personal data, such as an e-mail address, are collected only in places where the user has expressly consented to it by completing the form. We store and use the above data only for the purposes necessary to perform a given function.